Sunday, July 14, 2013

PASSION

What fuels my passion for the early childhood field? I like to help people. I like to communicate with people. I have a giving heart. I would like for our next generation to be smarter and classier. I find that their is a void in great educators. I witness teachers that are burnt out and uncaring. Educators should be compassionate and willing to educate any child to their highest degree. What encompasses passion for the early childhood education genre is fulfillment, motivation and commitment to the children. I have all of these qualities. I want to be able to instill a sense of self pride and motivation in our children. Pre-school education includes identity formation. Without a child receiving this type of positive reinforcement, children will have low self esteem, be vulnerable to gangs and dress and act inappropriately. I am motivated to change that status. Every child is special in their own way, it is up to the educators, parents and any other adults in their core circle to encourage and praise them.

Reference

Laureate Education, Inc., 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment